Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feng Shui Kismet

I'm on the move ... a field of synchronicity opened a portal to Feng Shui adventure!

Reality: … I don't have a reliable history of swiftness when its come to identifying fields of opportunity. Often by the time I've snapped to, the only things in my rear view mirror are dead-end side-roads. 'Use it or lose it' is a statement that rather annoys me but it holds truth: … if you wait long enough, possibilities slip-slide away.

While I can't deny laziness or obstinance, the trait that confounds me most is my downright dense streak. I have a remarkable ability to overlook the obvious. To make matters worse, when I catch an intuitive glimpse, I tend to grind it to micro-dust by over-thinking its implications.

At any rate, I finally ~ and earnestly ~ asked the Universe to sidestep subtle messaging. I needed spelled out, in my face communication. I requested signals be repeated as necessary. The only major limiting parameter I included was that neither myself ~ nor any one else for that matter ~ be injured.

My part of the agreement was ~ despite fears, questions and reservations ~ I would take action. I stopped short of vowing blind commitment … that would have to wait until I got the hang of messages again. (Yes, this was a mode of interaction I once trusted.) Out of practice on the trust platform, I added a cya caveat: … action could be as minor as examination. Baby steps, the plan.

So I was blumping along ~ my "bang the drum, get my attention, shine a spotlight on possibilities" request far from the forefront of though ~ when I rented a dvd … Feng Shui, Wellspring Media, 2000. The Universe came through ... drums sounded, my attention pricked and, in the blink of a proverbial eye, a world of opportunity materialized.

The result is bigger than a baby step … Feng Shui questing is underway and I'm on the path to certification! Although I don't know the ultimate scope of the adventure, I've engaged destiny … and I'm feeling pretty darn good about it!