Sunday, August 26, 2007

Astral ~ Why Go There? … part 3

Ask and ye shall receive

I'd asked … it took a hole in the ground for me listen up.

At first it was mildly interesting ~ obviously relieving but not captivating ~ to note I wasn't called to every atrocity I heard about. Thinking back, it was a good half a year, maybe more, before it dawned on me these brutality alerts weren't guiding me to individuals … they were about the dots, the events themselves. *Big Duh Moment*

When that light bulb switched on, I did the decent compulsive thing … I decided to track the calls. My plan was to identify hairball markers … my hope was they'd shed light on the links ... my goal was to discover whatever it was I kept missing, to find the why behind the calls.

That meant spreadsheets, monstrous spreadsheets. In addition to regular data ~ names, ages, times of day and criminal backgrounds ~ I plugged in natural events ~ phases of the moon, solar flares, concurrent earthquakes and storms.

I sought out feng shui pathways and obstructions ~ rivers, aquifers, highways, intersections, mountains and molehills … any discernible line of flow or holding pot that might foster energetic effects.

I'm easily dazzled by details. One day while clicking along in data entry mode, I realized my method was faulty. The mapping approach was equivalent to diagnosing small pox by poking each little lesion.

Air out of my sail, I stood down from the spreadsheets to reevaluate. Popular advice was: … go within. Fact of the matter, I was reluctant to enter an altered state with nasty astral on my mind. I didn't know what to do … but I didn't worry for long.

In the autumn of 2006, soon after I hit the pause button, a friend ~ an experienced healer and journey worker ~ and I responded to a shooting. We weren't lone attendees … a multitude of workers had been called.

Amid the gathering of lightworkers and facilitators, something else was visible: … a big hole in the ground.

To my perception, the hole opened into a tube with a multitude of forked off, smaller branches. It wasn't red but it reminded me of the body's circulatory system. It's inaccurate to say it wasn't pumping anything into the 3d scene because it may have been ... it was laboring to hold its field of manifestation.

However, its primary objective was to drain the scene … it was a furious energy sucking vacuum cleaner. Instead of funneling into a central canister, the energy acquisitions surged ~ harum-scarum and at breakneck speed ~ through the tunnelettes. I couldn't see where any of them were ultimately headed but I felt sure they wouldn't end up in dead end receptacles.

I didn't like it and I wasn't pleased to see it … but there it was, bigger than day and un-ignorable. It had my attention and ~ ratso fratso damn ~ it pointed in the one direction I didn't want to go: … toward the astral. I whined before I considered the trail of clues.

Underground was symbolic … this was a dimensional portal, replete with pathways. To say it was angry would be an understatement … my take was that it was steeped in bloodlust and malice. Moreover, that the entire network was a conduit, frantically transmitting highly charged emotions and thought forms, meant it existed in relationship to something other.

The hole marked a hairball dot ~ a terminal of manifestation in 3d. The system's branches demonstrated how the invisible links operated. The driving force that permeated the vision was a great sense of urgency. That sense was key to my understanding. *Big Eureka Moment*

The system had a limited window of opportunity! It had a quantum structure! This was entanglement ~ astral entanglement ~ in action!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my! what happened next? where's part 4? I must know!

:)